Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Operative Techniques in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Canine fossa puncture and clearance of the maxillary sinus for the severely diseased maxillary sinus.Laryngoscope. 2005; 115: 1026-1029
- Patterns of innervation of the anterior maxilla: a cadaver study with relevance to canine fossa puncture of the maxillary sinus.Laryngoscope. 2005; 115: 1785-1788
- The incidence of complications after canine fossa puncture performed during endoscopic sinus surgery.Am J Rhinol. 2005; 19: 203-206
- Transillumination-assisted maxillary trephination: cadaver validation of a new technique.Laryngoscope. 2009; 119: 984-987
- The incidence of complications using new landmarks and a modified technique of canine fossa puncture.Am J Rhinol. 2007; 21: 316-319