Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Operative Techniques in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Frontal sinus fractures: principles of treatment and long term results after sinus obliteration with lyophilized cartilage.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 1998; 26: 235-242
- Experimental hydroxyapatite cement cranioplasty.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1992; 90: 174-185
- Synthetic biomaterials in soft tissue augmentation and replacement in the head and neck.Otolaryngol Clin North Am. 1994; 27: 223-262
- Analysis of methods to assess frontal sinus extent in osteoplastic flap surgery: transillumination versus 6-ft Caldwell versus image guidance.Am J Rhinol. 2006; 20: 77-83
- BoneSource solidification: a comparison between water and sodium phosphate as the solvent.J Craniofac Surg. 2000; 11: 495-497
- Frontal sinus obliteration with hydroxyapatite cement.Laryngoscope. 2002; 112: 32-36