Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Operative Techniques in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Osteoplastic flap for obliteration of the frontal sinus: five years' experience.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1999; 121: 731-735
- Osteoplastic flap versus modified endoscopic Lothrop procedure in patients with frontal sinus disease.Am J Rhinol. 2000; 14: 21-26
- Osteoplastic flap for frontal sinus obliteration in the era of image guided endoscopic sinus surgery.Am J Rhinol. 2005; 19: 406-410
- Osteoplastic frontal sinus surgery with fat obliteration: technique and long-term results using magnetic resonance imagin in 82 operations.Laryngoscope. 2000; 110: 1037-1044
- Surgical revision of the failed obliterated frontal sinus.Am J Rhinol. 2005; 19: 425-429
- Endoscopic sinus surgery rescue of failed osteoplastic flap with fat obliteration.Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2005; 13: 45-49
- Safety and efficacy of the endcoscopic modified Lothrop procedure: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Laryngoscope. 2009; 119: 1828-1833