Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Operative Techniques in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Nasal valve suspension: an improved, simplified technique for nasal valve collapse.Laryngoscope. 2003; 113: 381-385
- A simplified technique for airway correction at the nasal valve area.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2004; 131: 519-524
- A systematic algorithm for the management of lower lip asymmetry.Am J Otolaryngol. 2009; 32: 1-7
- Depressor labii inferioris resection: an effective treatment for marginal mandibular nerve paralysis.Br J Plast Surg. 2004; 57: 502-510
- Topography and location of the depressor anguli oris muscle with a reference to the mental foramen.Surg Radiol Anat. 2008; 30: 403-407
- Facial fat grafting: the new paradigm.Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2008; 10: 417-418
- Autologous fat grafting: long-term evidence of its efficacy in midfacial rejuvenation.Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2009; 11: 24-28