Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Operative Techniques in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Invasive fungal sinusitis and complications of rhinosinusitis.Otolaryngol Clin North Am. 2008; 41 (viii): 497-524
- Fungal rhinosinusitis: A categorization and definitional schema addressing current controversies.Laryngoscope. 2009; 119: 1809-1818
- An algorithmic approach to the diagnosis and management of invasive fungal rhinosinusitis in the immunocompromised patient.Otolaryngol Clin North Am. 2000; 33: 323-334
- An approach to fulminant invasive fungal rhinosinusitis in the immunocompromised host.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1998; 124: 520-526
- Invasive fungal sinusitis: A 15-year review from a single institution.Am J Rhinol. 2004; 18: 75-81
- Survival outcomes in acute invasive fungal sinusitis: A systematic review and quantitative synthesis of published evidence.Laryngoscope. 2013; 123: 1112-1118
- Utility of intraoperative frozen sections in surgical decision making for acute invasive fungal rhinosinusitis.Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2017; 7: 502-507
- Periantral soft-tissue infiltration and its relevance to the early detection of invasive fungal sinusitis: CT and MR findings.Am J Neuroradiol. 1998; 19: 321-325
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy and other adjunctive treatments for zygomycosis.Clin Microbiol Infect. 2009; 15: 82-86
- Treatment outcomes in acute invasive fungal rhinosinusitis.Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2014; 22: 242-248
- Acute invasive fungal rhinosinusitis: evaluation of 26 patients treated with endonasal or open surgical procedures.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2010; 143: 614-620
- Endoscopic sinus surgery in the management of mucormycosis.J Neuro-ophthalmol. 1999; 19: 56-61
- Indications for orbital exenteration in mucormycosis.Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006; 22: 286-291
- Rhinocerebral mucormycosis: Pathways of spread.Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2005; 262: 932-938
- An evaluation of invasive fungal sinusitis outcomes with subsite analysis and use of frozen section analysis.Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2016; 6: 807-811
Conflict of interest: none.