Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Operative Techniques in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- From papyrus leaves to bioprinting and virtual reality: History and innovation in anatomy.Anat Cell Biol. 2019; 52: 226-235
- Evolution of stereoscopic imaging in surgery and recent advances.World J Gastrointest Endosc. 2017; 9: 368-377
- Stereoscopic three-dimensional visualisation technology in anatomy learning: A meta-analysis.Med Educ. 2021; 55: 317-327
- The effect of autostereoscopic holograms on anatomical knowledge: A randomised trial.Med Educ. 2018; 52: 1147-1155
- Anatomy dissection course improves the initially lower levels of visual-spatial abilities of medical undergraduates.Anat Sci Educ. 2020; 13: 333-342
- Effectiveness of three-dimensionally printed models in anatomy education for medical students and resident physicians: Systematic review and meta-analysis.J Am Coll Radiol. 2020; 17: 1220-1229
- 3D digitization and prototyping of the skull for practical use in the teaching of human anatomy.J Med Syst. 2017; 41: 83
- MIDA: A multimodal imaging-based detailed anatomical model of the human head and neck.PLoS One. 2015; 10e0124126
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Financial material and support: This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.
Conflicts of interest: There are no relevant conflicts of interest to disclose.