Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Operative Techniques in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Radical neck dissection.Oper Tech Otolaryngol-Head Neck Surg. 2004; 15: 152-159
- Neck dissection classification update: Revisions proposed by the American Head and Neck Society and the American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery.Arch Otolaryngol–Head & Neck Surg. 2002; 128: 751-758
- Neck hematoma after major head and neck surgery: Risk factors, costs, and resource utilization.Head Neck. 2018; 40: 1219-1227
- Prevention of complications in neck dissection.Head & Neck Oncol. 2009; 1: 35
- Evolution of chylous fistula management after neck dissection.Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2013; 21: 150-156
- Is neck dissection associated with an increased risk of postoperative stroke?.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2017; 157: 226-232