Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Operative Techniques in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Facial Determinants of Female Gender and Feminizing Forehead Cranioplasty.Laryngoscope. 2010; 121: 250-261
- The role of eyebrows in face recognition.Perception. 2003; 32: 285-293
- What gives a face its gender?.Perception. 1993; 22: 829-840
- Study of frontal hairline patterns for natural design and restoration.Surg Radiol Anat. 2017; 29: 679-684
- Naturally occurring female hairline patterns.Dermatol Surg. 2009; 35: 907-913
- CT measurement of the frontal sinus- Gender Differences and implications for frontal cranioplasty.J Cranio Maxill Surg. 2010; 38: 494-500
- Safety of modified coronal approach with dissection deep to temporalis fascia for facial nerve preservation.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2015; 152: 655-660
- Scalp advancement for transgender women: Closing the gap.Laryngoscope. 2019 Dec 4; ([Epub ahead of print])https://doi.org/10.1002/lary.28370
- Cessation of hairline recession following open forehead rejuvenation.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2014; 133: 1e-6e
- Hairline lowering.Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2013; 21: 479-486